Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Received Official Referral and First Trip Travel Dates

Yay! We received our official referral paperwork and have been assigned our travel dates for our first trip to meet our daughter.  I'm not going to say exactly when it is here for purposes of privacy.

I would like to try to do some blogs while on the trip, so am debating on setting up the blog as password protected from here on out so that people who are interested can follow, but the entire world won't know our personal matters and location.

So please add a comment below if you would be interested in following this blog password protected from here on out.  If I don't hear from anyone, I will presume that just general information here is fine for everyone and will leave it open, but without daily updates, photos, etc.

So if you would be interested in following a detailed journey, password protected version of this blog, please let me know.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I want to hear about your journey however you feel the best way to do it. Can you message me privately on facebook your dates of travel so I can be praying for you during that time? So excited you got your referral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear about it also. I'm so excited for you and also want to be praying for you and Tony each step of the way. Of course, I want to pray for your daughter also.

    Dalyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be delighted to keep up with what's happening, any way you'd like to share.

    ReplyDelete